17 Shier Rise Burekup WA 6227
Complete Package on Nature's Edge17 Shier Rise, Burekup
The home is set on a 2019m2 block which is beautifully integrated with the surrounding nature of the neighbouring reserve. Upon arrival, you will be impressed with the immaculate grounds and the second driveway leading to a 6m x 9m powered workshop with 3m high doors on both sides!
Features inside the home comprise of:
- A generous area accommodates the kitchen, dining and family room
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, double stainless-steel sink, gas cooktop, range hood, electric oven, dishwasher, double fridge recess and pantry
- Through double doors is a separate lounge or home theatre off the main living area
- Activity or Games room perfect for the kids with sliding door access to the yard
- The main living area has plenty of windows allowing the light to enter the home and sliding doors opening out to the decked patio
- Master bedroom with his and her robes, ceiling fan and spacious ensuite with a glass screened shower, corner bath and separate toilet
- Three minor bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Quality window treatments, floor coverings and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
- Entertaining has been made easy with the expansive patio and decked area complete with roller blinds, manicured hedges and gardens for privacy and a beautiful outlook across the reserve
- Plenty of space for the kids to play and an in-ground trampoline for some jumping fun!
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Behind the workshop is a fenced off vegie patch
A fantastic family home with plenty of space for everyone. This opportunity is not to be missed call for a viewing today you will not be disappointed.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burekup, WA 6227 priced between $400,000 and $740,000