17 Popov Avenue Newington 2127 NSW
Under Contract: Price, a new Street Record.
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE, QUALITY - Spacious Entertainer in Peaceful Location
Wow factor renovations to fall in love with!
Enviably situated on an appealing wide-front 379sqm block, only metres from Newington Public School and minutes to village shops, transport and parks, this impressive family residence combines sought-after convenience and exceptional style and privacy.
A wonderful renovation has created a home ideal for entertaining and family life. With an emphasis on comfort and usable space, the internal living area seamlessly connects to the covered alfresco courtyard and lawn. A one-of-a-kind brand new kitchen boasts a Blanco freestanding oven/stove, family breakfast bar, coffee nook, huge pantry and generous working space.
- Idyllic home presents comfort and space for all ages
- 'Wow' factor kitchen renovation with mirror backsplash
- New all-weather pergola and park-like level lawn
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliders open to paved alfresco setting
- Four light-filled double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master retreat with mirror built-ins, balcony and modern ensuite
- Bathrooms updated with new tile floors and frameless glass showers
- Ducted air conditioning, carpet in bedrooms, alarm system, blinds and flyscreens
- Upstairs landing area roomy enough for a study
- New concrete style tile flooring on entry level
- Privately positioned with neighbours on one side only
- Bonus side garden with DA approved room and separate entrance
- Double car garage plus driveway parking for 2 additional cars and drive-thru feature
Perfectly positioned for an easy walk to Newington Marketplace, a quick bus trip to Rhodes shopping, Strathfield Station, Parramatta Station, ferry wharf to the city and all the facilities of Sydney Olympic Park. Open this Saturday - a must to inspect!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newington, NSW 2127 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000