17 Pigott Street Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Elegant freestanding Victorian home in convenient lifestyle location17 Pigott Street, Dulwich Hill
* Stylish dining room, formal living with fireplace
* Galley kitchen with smeg appliances and dishwasher
* Steel pressed ceilings, character cornices, fireplace in lounge
* Two generous bedrooms, each with built-ins
* Grassy level lawn, established leafy gardens and entertaining deck
* Convenient location close to cafes, shops and eateries
* Numerous Light Rail Stations within walking distance
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is a residential suburb in the Inner West of Sydney; 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD. The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and affordable real estate. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Dulwich Hill is serviced by a number of major bus routes and Dulwich Hill Station has regular train and light rail services.
Youseff Chmait 0418 291 818
02 9560 7599 - facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Sat, 5th Nov 4:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000