17 Paramatta Road Doubleview WA 6018
Let nothing else matter, on Paramatta!17 Paramatta Road, Doubleview
(Seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to this date)
Emanating with unique flair, and absolutely rich with personality is this contemporary three bedroom, two bathroom character home. An exclusive Doubleview address guarantees the care-free lifestyle of walking to schools, shops, parks, and your new favourite café. With an elegant appreciation for nostalgia, the abode simultaneously showcases exceptional functional design, whilst artistically creating a non-replicable atmosphere.
Envisage the effortless style of the old meeting the new, of the richness of timber floors, the intricacy of high, corniced ceilings and the crispness of clean lines and streamlined spaces. Combining class and comfort in a seamless manner is the frontal lounge, awash with ample sunlight and warmed by an ornate fireplace.
Cool, and ultramodern, the kitchen anchors both the dining and family areas. A minimalist aesthetic is channelled with timber-look benches atop of black soft-close cabinetry, splashbacks, simplistic feature lights and stainless steel, Westinghouse appliances. Servicing the enviably sized bedrooms is a sleek, lustrous bathroom, exuding a sense of industrial-chic with matte black accents, stone benchtops and a freestanding bath tub.
Features you will love:
• Newly renovated, with every surface touched and every cable replaced
• A manicured, reticulated front garden showcases a well-established frangipani tree, native grass trees, a lush stretch of grass and charming, white picket fences
• Two large bedrooms with expansive sliding robes boasting a full fit-out with shelving and storage
• A second bathroom offers luxury accents, an oversize shower, and room for laundry appliances
• 2 toilets
• Study nook
• Ample storage
• Split reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the kitchen, and two bedrooms
• Parking space for two cars
• 327sqm (approx.) of prime Doubleview real estate
The lifestyle you will live:
• 70m Nearest Bus Stop
• 220m Dunn & Walton
• 700m Doubleview Primary School
• 850m Bennett Park
• 1.0km Doubleview IGA
• 1.7km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.6km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.7km Scarborough Beach
• 2.9km Stirling Train Station
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY on 0400 412 824 for your information pack and to arrange a viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doubleview, WA 6018 priced between $530,000 and $980,000