17 Pamrick Crescent Clontarf QLD 4019
Large Home, Pool, Dual Living Potential17 Pamrick Crescent, Clontarf
The home is spread over two levels linked by polished internal stairs. There is also a great flow between the indoors and outdoors.
The homes features:
- Fully renovated large kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher, rangehood, and a ceramic cooktop. There is ample storage space, wide bench space, room for a double fridge and also a breakfast bar.
- Dining room adjoining the kitchen
- Carpeted formal lounge with direct access to the front porch and front door. this space is also air conditioned
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes. The main bedroom is also air conditioned
- Fully renovated bathroom with large shower and a vanity. The toilet is separate
- Internal stairs link the two levels
- Huge family room with polished timber floors and direct access out to the yard and pool. This room is massive and great for entertaining.
- Carpeted rumpus in the centre of the home
- 3 utility rooms. Two of these rooms have been used as bedrooms. One has a built in robe and retreat. The other room is at the front of the home and makes a perfect study or sewing room
- Wide entry hall
- Renovated bathroom and laundry combined. This space has a bathtub with a shower, a toilet and a laundry tub along with plenty of bench space.
- There is ample room to add a kitchen downstairs to make the area self-contained if required
- 2 car tandem lock up garage with internal access into the home
- Large inground pool with a pool safety certificate. There is a shade sail over the pool and plenty of space to lazy around
- Room for additional vehicles to park in the driveway. There is also plenty of room for a caravan or boat
- Reconditioned roof
- Termite barrier for added peace of mind
- Fully fenced 663sqm block
- 2 water tanks
- Roller shutters for added security and protection from the elements
- Grassed area at the front and back for the kids and pets to play. Alternatively make a few adjustments and add a shed (side access is possible)
This home ticks all the boxes for those looking for an awesome family home; there is even a park out the back. The home has plenty of space and has been well maintained but there is still scope to add out own touches if you like. The location is close to schools and shops and access off the peninsula is easy for here. Public transport is also a short distance away with the new Kippa-Ring Railway now open. The beach is just 5 minutes away in the car also.
Homes this big in locations this quiet are rare.
Owners downsizing are keen view all serious offers.
Property Code: 599
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clontarf, QLD 4019 priced between $350,000 and $650,000