17 Mawarra Crescent Kellyville NSW 2155
Single-level Entertainer in Convenient Location17 Mawarra Crescent, Kellyville
Positioned in a family-friendly pocket, the home has been freshly painted throughout and showcases light-filled living spaces which flow effortlessly to an expansive all-weather entertaining area and level back garden, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Other features of the home include:
- Separate formal and informal living areas
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Massive separate rumpus room
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- Main 3-way bathroom with spa bath
- New tiles throughout living areas and freshly painted
- New ducted air conditioning system
- Large covered entertaining area with all-weather screens for year round entertaining
- Garage with air conditioning – for the car or workshop enthusiast, Solar hot water system
- Low maintenance fully fenced garden with 2 sheds
- 1.6 km to Kellyville Shopping centre; 700m to fitness centre and Post Office; 8 mins drive to Rouse Hill Shopping Centre; 9 mins drive to Castle Hill Towers
- 3 mins drive to Kellyville High School & children's park; 5 mins drive to William Clark College
- 6 mins drive to Kellyville Station 'completion 2019, estimated time to city is 53 mins
- 6 mins drive to Bernie Mullane sports Complex
- 38 Mins drive to Blue Mountains
A unique opportunity to own a single level home with house number 17, equal to 8
(In Feng Shui 8 means infinity, abundance, success in business)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville, NSW 2155 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000