17 Ilford Street Vale Park SA 5081
Location, Location, Location!17 Ilford Street, Vale Park
Situated in the sought after Walkerville Council area, this solid double brick 2 storey family home offers hills views, expansive interior and exterior spaces with modern conveniences, including an in-ground swimming pool.
Features that make this home special include;
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, built-in robe and balcony access
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes to 2 and 3
- Light filled lounge/family room with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Formal dining room
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stunning granite benchtop, breakfast bar, glass splashback and ample bench & cupboard space
- Huge home theatre/second living area with balcony
- Landing/Study area to first floor
- Main bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower + w/c
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Third bathroom to ground floor with shower and w/c
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the upstairs areas
- Light and bright décor throughout
- Rear balcony and verandah with views to the hills
- Large paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish landscaped rear gardens
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Safe and secure yards with electric gates to front
- Double garage with roller doors + direct internal access to the home
- Rear shed/workshop with power and handy extra storage
- Valuable second driveway providing additional off street parking for cars, boat or caravan
Situated less than 6kms (approximately) or 10 minutes by car from the Adelaide CBD, you will be spoilt for choice with shopping options including the Walkerville Retail Precinct and North Adelaide cafe strip. The oasis that is Linear Park is only a short walk down the street and there are also many public transport options including the O'Bahn within easy reach.
The lucky family who secures this home will enjoy the many benefits of living in a premiere area close to so many desirable facilities which include both private and public schools and an array of sporting grounds.
With all this on offer, the only thing that remains is to decide will it be you and your family that will enjoy great times for many years to come or someone else - don't miss out!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Vale Park, SA 5081 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000