17 Hudson Street Kalbar QLD 4309
Panoramic Views with Country Ambiance17 Hudson Street, Kalbar
From the large back verandah, an endless magnificent sun sets to be seen over the Scenic Rim Mountains. Home has large ramp from back of verandah, great for any person who has a disability physically or the elderly.
GREAT INVESTMENT! Potential rent $290 - $310 per week.
- 4 Huge bedrooms, each one big enough to fit a Queen size bed
- Generous 2-way Bathroom with a separate toilet
- Extra Large living area (approx. 8m x 4.8m)
- Family sized kitchen with 2 built-in Pantries!!
- Separate Laundry
- Air-con and ceiling fans
- Entertainment deck to the rear (approx. 11m x 3m) with access ramp!
- Double carport 11m long by 4.5m wide
- Fully fenced back-yard
- A little 2 storey cubby house with a slide, great for the kids!!
- 2 Water-tanks and 1 with a pump
- 2 Large Garden Sheds with double doors 3x3m
- Security lights
- Kalbar has a designated area organized for the development of a super market. Kalbar is also known for its large Mitre 10 hardware store, produce store, mechanics and engineers shop.
- Situated 10 minutes from Boonah, which has a well-established Arts Society
- 30 minutes from Ispwich for work, yet one will stay to enjoy the small country town atmosphere
- Local to Wyarra Long Day, Lake Marroon, Lake Moogarah - All for water sports!
- 30 minutes from Beaudesert
- Local doctor, plus extra in small town.
East facing home
Your idyllic life starts now. Words do not describe it & you must view to appreciate. Call QMT Realty now for an inspection!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kalbar, QLD 4309 priced between $140,000 and $260,000