17 Flaherty Court Carey Park 6230 WA
FANTASTIC STARTER HOME
Warm and inviting is this tidy home nestled in a cul-de-sac location in Carey Park, ready for the new owners. Situated on a generous sized block the property offers 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms along with multiple living spaces. A sunken lounge area to the front is perfect for sitting back and relaxing whilst the space opposite lays claim to a fantastic bar area. Open plan kitchen, dining and living is also available making this a great entertainers venue with a tile fire perfect for the winter months.
Outside ticks all the boxes with a single carport semi enclosed with an automatic door, woodshed, patio entertaining area and powered shed to tinker away until your hearts content! There is plenty of lawn and garden space available for any pets that are lucky enough to call this place home as well.
Situated on 844m2 block and built in 1991, the property features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom features a reverse cycle split system and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Functional kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, plus a dishwasher recess available
- Separate sunken front lounge and bar area
- Multiple ceiling fans throughout
- Access door from outside to one of the minor bedrooms
- Patio area for entertaining the friend and family plus a shaded pergola area for further enjoyment
- Generous sized backyard with well-established flora and fauna
- Low maintenance gardens, front beds are freshly mulched
- Powered shed with roller door entry
- Rain water tank
- Close to local schools, parks, general and major amenities as well as short driving distance in the Bunbury CBD
This property can be viewed by private appointment!
Please do not wait for a Home Open, call Brent and his team today to arrange a time!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carey Park, WA 6230 priced between $210,000 and $390,000