17 East Street Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
LOOKS, LIFESTYLE, LOCATION!17 East Street, Mount Hawthorn
Secure your family's future on this picturesque Jacaranda lined street and enjoy the lifestyle benefits of living in this prestigious suburb
An absolutely gorgeous 3 bed,2 bath home metres to Menzies Park means that this highly sought after location takes full advantage of the opportunities that come with inner city living, putting you super close to Mt Hawthorn and Leederville caf strips, a host of restaurant's, wine bars, gyms, Lake Monger, Britannia Road Reserve, easy freeway access and super handy bike paths both to the City and coast.
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY ME!
• Beautiful renovated character home that has been lovingly extended complete with warm polished timber boards throughout.
• Offers 3 bedrooms with large built in robes and 2 stylishly renovated bathrooms.
• Large open plan kitchen, meals and family area overlooking the superb outdoor entertaining area
• Kitchen fully renovated boasting ample storage, Fisher & Paykel stainless steel double draw dishwasher, commercial size Blanco stainless steel free standing gas cooktop and electric oven, double fridge recess and finished with quality fixtures and lush granite bench tops.
• Superb outdoor area that has extensive timber decking and a stylish insulated pergola for ease of entertaining and a fantastic fully reticulated garden lends to the low maintenance living in such demand today
• Other features include 3 split system reverse cycle air conditioning units, fully insulated with batts and a quality clay tile roof.
• Instant gas hot water system and a secure garden shed
• With off street parking for 2 cars and a fantastic front garden area retained with limestone and finished with scented white roses and ornamental pears
• Either an investor or owner occupier who has been researching property in this area will know that homes in this price range that are ready to move into are hard to come by.
• Quite simply its amazing location!!
WHAT MY OWNER SAYS ABOUT ME:
We absolutely love the low maintenance block, decked entertaining area and above all the fantastic location. We regularly walk to Mt Hawthorn's village to enjoy coffee, lunch or to soak up the atmosphere in this vibrant area.
Getting to work is so easy with a choice of bus, train, cycling and only minutes on the freeway. We know the next owner whether homebuyer or investor will love the home as much as we did
Land size 376m
Council rates: $1,597.91
Water rates: $ 1129.72
- Sun, 2nd Oct 2:15PM – 3:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000