17 Deneden Avenue Kellyville Ridge 2155 NSW
SOLD - BY Phillip Nicholas
This beautiful and private family home has been designed with a functional and open plan layout the whole family can enjoy. With a picturesque backyard, this will be a great escape for relaxing and entertaining in all year round. Located in a quiet yet convenient street of Kellyville Ridge you will enjoy the benefits of being within walking distance to, The Ponds Shopping Centre, John Palmer Primary School, The Ponds Sporting fields and only a short distance to the upcoming Northwest Train line, Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, Blacktown Leisure Centre and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- First impressions walking through the home you are welcomed by high ceilings, lots of natural light and a study to the front, perfect for the home office or business.
- A formal lounge and dining room can be enjoyed in the centre of the home, as well as a rumpus to the rear, allowing plenty of living space options.
- The modern gallery style kitchen is the centrepiece of the home that adjoins to the alfresco and offers, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar.
- The master bedroom located upstairs offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double basins.
- Additional three bedrooms all offer built-in robes with the second bedroom including a balcony and all with access to the main bathroom.
- The extensive alfresco will provide plenty of space for those summer BBQ”S and get togethers as well as plenty of room for the kids and pets to enjoy.
- Additional extras include: zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas points, double automatic garage with internal access, powder room, under stairs storage and garden shed.
-Zoned for John Palmer Primary School, The Ponds High School, John XXIII & St Mark's College and Rouse Hill Anglican College
Stylish and modern home is not to be missed! Phone Phil Nicholas 0409 993 997 or Ryan Jennings 0428 993 404 for more information today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000