17 Booral Street Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109
SUPERB FAMILY LIVING - TOP CONVENIENT LOCATION!17 Booral Street, Sunnybank Hills
Family buyers seeking a spacious family home in a great location and in a highly demanded “Sunnybank Hills Primary School catchment area” look no further!
Nestled into this central position of Sunnybank Hills on 607sqm block sits this neat and tidy 2 storey family home with solid Cyprus Pine construction. Updated with new paint to the guttering and fascia this home is smart and just the right size for a growing household.
Ground level boasts –
- Bright and airy formal lounge with timber flooring and large windows for extra light and breeze.
- Good size dining room or as a study or computer centre
- A solid timber kitchen is well equipped for making meal times easy. The breakfast bar offers an extra seating area and there’s a good range of cupboards and quality appliances
- Tiled everyday family / meal areas flows onto the large paved outdoor patio area; set up with a built-in BBQ this is the perfect alfresco setting and it’s just steps away from the tropical in ground pool and your private easy care landscaped gardens with gated side access.
- Crisp everyday bathroom and large laundry
- Large bedroom, ideal for elderly parents or a teenagers retreat!
Upper level features -
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes and the master is air conditioned. Currently carpeted all of these rooms have hardwood timber floors which could easily be polished up to create a more modern effect.
- A large modern family bathroom with a stylish shower screen, separate toilet and linen storage.
- 5,000 litre water tank
- Garden shed
- A 4.5KW German solar power system with inverter
- Solar hot water.
- Gated side access for extra vehicles
- Insulated roof,
- Security screens throughout & lots more..
Top convenient location, it is within a short walk to City Express Buses, trains, Sunnybank Hills Primary School, Runcorn High School, Childcare Centres, medical centre, restaurants, Runcorn Plaza and Centro Pinelands Plaza shopping centers for all your day to day needs.
Owner is returning overseas and this easy care beautiful family home must be sold immediately.
Be quick to inspect!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 priced between $460,000 and $850,000