169 Union Street The Junction NSW 2291
Unique Home in the Heart of The Junction169 Union Street, The Junction
The sensible floor plan includes formal lounge and dining with 4.2m vaulted ceilings enhancing the sense of space, three air-conditioned bedrooms and a family bathroom all preceding a relaxed open plan family living, dining and kitchen domain. The kitchen is clearly the pivotal link to the home and has been custom designed to include cathedral cedar cabinetry, generous metal benchtops, smart storage solutions and timber breakfast bar, which provide a wonderful social place to prepare family meals, entertain and share stories. Outside, the deep block features a paved alfresco entertaining area, level lawns surrounded by an edible garden, an air-conditioned retreat with second bathroom and kitchenette and a garage.
This delightful hidden treasure is sure to please those seeking their own private oasis located mere footsteps to the area's buzzing cafÃ© and shopping hub, a choice of schools and moments to the sand and surf.
- Single level timber home re-built c1990 in the Danish farmhouse style
- A choice of formal and casual living and dining spaces
- Updated island kitchen with gas cooktop, double dishdrawer, breakfast bar and lots of smart storage
- Air-conditioning, combustion fire and huge sandstone open fire provides year-round comfort
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms are served by a full family bathroom
- Superbly located across from St Joseph's primary and moments to the The Junction Public and Newcastle Grammar School Park Campus
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in The Junction, NSW 2291 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000