1/68 Ewart Street Marrickville NSW 2204
Art-Deco Apartment with Leafy Courtyard Garden1/68 Ewart Street, Marrickville
Set in a boutique, security art-deco building of only eight, this naturally bright apartment with spacious interiors encapsulates all the charm and character of yester-year. With an array of modern updates throughout that any home owner would be delighted with, the apartment's logically flowing floor plan with only one adjoining wall ensures quiet & private living with access to a courtyard garden.
Displaying gorgeous original features including high patterned ceilings, picture rails, fireplace and polished timber floorboards, this delightful ground floor home, with no steps, displays:
- A completely renovated bathroom with bathtub, rain & handheld shower, a perfect blend of classic & modern inclusions with instantaneous gas hot water. Internal laundry
- Newly designed gourmet kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Bosch pyrolytic self-clean' oven, matching gas cook top with wok ring, expertly finished with subway tiled splashback and solid wide stone work-tops plus plenty of storage for any home chef
- Open plan dining area leading to spacious open plan lounge with ornate fireplace with custom shelving and reverse air conditioning.
- Two freshly presented bedrooms; main is king-size with built-in wardrobe & air conditioning
- A rare find is the exclusive use of the private leafy courtyard garden with desirable northern aspect to enjoy, with an additional shared rear courtyard
Simply stroll out to village shopping with an array of restaurants and coffee shops to choose from, as well as Dulwich Hill train station with the new Inner West light rail taking you to the city, whilst schools, Marrickville Golf Course and the peaceful Cooks River with its walkways, bike tracks and surrounding parklands are just minutes away, making this a delightful and convenient place to call home.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
- Sat, 29th Oct 3:00PM +
- Air Conditioning
Click to view
Other FeaturesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $450,000 and $830,000