168 Burns Road Turramurra NSW 2074
PRE AUCTION SALE168 Burns Road, Turramurra
Originally Master built by a Danish builder as his own home the double brick solid construction will stand the test of time.
Located on 1100sq mtrs backing onto Lovers Jump Creek the outlook can be enjoyed from the rear entertainment deck flowing from the family room.
* 4 large bedrooms all with BIR's, ceiling fans and main with split AC
* 2 bathrooms
* Coat room
* Formal lounge/Dining room with gas fire place opening to the fully enclosed court yard
* Family room opening out to the balcony
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Large laundry
* Gas ducted heating throughout
* Split reverse cycle air con
* The ceiling space has been converted into a storage attic covering a large section of the home with loft ladder access
* Double lock up garage
Located conveniently to:
Turramurra station and shops - 3klm
North Turramurra Public School - 800 metres
North Turramurra shops - 900 metres
St.Ives shopping village - 2 klm
Ku-ring-gai Creative Arts High School - 3.5 klm
Bobbin Head (Boating, Fishing, Play grounds, Pick nick areas with BBQ's and National Park walking trails - 8klm
Distances by where is web site - http://www.whereis.com/
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Turramurra, NSW 2074 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000