166/420 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
Effortless Contemporary City Living166/420 Pitt Street, Sydney
- Winter balcony, private views stretch across the skyline
- Well-proportioned master bedroom has a built-in robe
- Modern CaesarStone kitchen, stainless gas appliances
- Air conditioning, onsite building manager
- Massive 3m2 storage room in basement
- Flowing open interiors
Offering an unrivalled central position in the heart of what is consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable cities, this is an exceptional opportunity for the investor, downsizer or first time buyer alike. Moments to cafés, bars and the boutique shops of the QVB, it is just a stroll to Town Hall station.
Water Rates: $180 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: $280 Quarterly approx.
Strata Levies: $1100 Quarterly approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.
- Sat, 30th Sep 9:15AM – 9:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $530,000 and $980,000