163 Gwenyfred Road Kensington WA 6151
Land Desirability!163 Gwenyfred Road, Kensington
A product of its era, in a position that's merely metres from local school, park and shops, this property is most distinctly defined by its exceptional potential.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- Signature 1950s style is abundantly apparent throughout today's spaces including polished timber floor, high ceiling, brickwork wall...
- Fresh and spacious kitchen with ample storage solutions, breakfast bench and adjacent to dining area
- Three good size bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Enormous open living area overlooking vast backyard
- Air-conditioning and wood fire place
- Large alfresco area
- Restful front porch, and front yard enclosed by maintenance free white picket fence
- Water wise garden
- Side access for trailer, caravan, boat...
- Solid brick and tile home on level 676 m2 block of land with 15.1m frontage
- This property has been well looked after. So whether you want to move in yourself or want to rent the property, everything is ready to go.
- Well-positioned on the block, this residence has the potential to adapt to the changing needs of your family over the years. You will find room to extend either on the side or at the back.
- Should you prefer to build a new home, this is the ideal size lot for either a single storey or double storey home
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 to organise your private viewing!
Kensington is Fab, Come & See why!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kensington, WA 6151 priced between $530,000 and $980,000