162 Old Mount Gambier Road Casterton 3311 VIC
Lifestyle On The Edge Of Casterton - Urgent Sale
Peace and quiet and surrounded by rural views this home is set on approx. 1/2 an acre is within meters of the town boundary. Originally a railway house it was moved to Casterton in the late 1940's. Retaining many of the original features with barn style ceilings and Baltic pine lining. The home has been clad with vinyl weather boards and has had aluminum windows fitted.
* Eat in kitchen with 700mm gas stove. Original wood stove.
* The lounge room has duel heating - Coonara built in wood heater, Weather wall heater/cooler.
* 2 Double bedrooms plus a sleep out.
* A large outside laundry has been a more recent addition. Vulcan HWS.
* Covered and paved entertaining area. Small work shop with power and electricity. Town & tank water.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Casterton, VIC 3311 priced between $50,000 and $80,000