162 Carthage Street Tamworth NSW 2340
Premier Central East – Federation Charm162 Carthage Street, Tamworth
* Casual family living with fireplace plus gas point and bathed in natural light
* Generous dining room adjoining the country style timber kitchen with quality appliances
* Gracious formal living with sash windows and ornate fireplace
* Private in-ground pool, adjoining undercover al fresco entertaining
* Four charming bedrooms with sophisticated décor, enhanced by the period features, plus sleep-out plus dedicated office
* Master bedroom includes updated en-suite and walk in robe
* Smartly updated main bath in keeping with the era
* Double car accommodation along with ample space for extra parking with remote access
Built for Ellis Edward Upjohn, who served as Mayor in the early 1900’s, “Exeter” is steeped in local history and has served its subsequent owners extremely well, including the current owners who are sadly relocating. Only your inspection can reveal all this classic & highly sought after vintage residence has to offer.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tamworth, NSW 2340 priced between $500,000 and $940,000