162 Carthage Street Tamworth 2340 NSW
Premier Central East – Federation Charm
Rich in history & timeless appeal yet seamlessly integrating modern enrichments, this superbly presented Circa 1910 Federation residence radiates quintessential East charm, complemented by established, easy-care manicured & landscaped gardens. Boasting a blue ribbon location, a short walk to Peel Street business & shopping, schools & parks and well situated on a 1195m2 corner block. With classic grand proportions, the residence showcases wraparound wide timber verandahs, 11’ timber-slat & ornate plaster ceilings, wide hallway, timber sash windows, polished boards, picture rails and ornate fireplaces. Stepping through the residence, its formal living area gives way to more relaxed living with a spacious family room and well appointed country-style timber kitchen, which adjoins the dining area, framed by a stunning bay window.
* Casual family living with fireplace plus gas point and bathed in natural light
* Generous dining room adjoining the country style timber kitchen with quality appliances
* Gracious formal living with sash windows and ornate fireplace
* Private in-ground pool, adjoining undercover al fresco entertaining
* Four charming bedrooms with sophisticated décor, enhanced by the period features, plus sleep-out plus dedicated office
* Master bedroom includes updated en-suite and walk in robe
* Smartly updated main bath in keeping with the era
* Double car accommodation along with ample space for extra parking with remote access
Built for Ellis Edward Upjohn, who served as Mayor in the early 1900’s, “Exeter” is steeped in local history and has served its subsequent owners extremely well, including the current owners who are sadly relocating. Only your inspection can reveal all this classic & highly sought after vintage residence has to offer.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tamworth, NSW 2340 priced between $500,000 and $940,000