162 Carradine Road Bedfordale WA 6112
A LAVISH RESIDENCE ON 10.7 ACRES OF LUSH GREEN LAND162 Carradine Road, Bedfordale
As you enter the property from the main road, the scenic drive up to the main residence will immediately make you feel like you are in the country. However, the serene location provides you with adequate privacy without compromising on convenience as there are local schools and amenities nearby.
Set on 10.7 acres of lush green land only 36km from the Perth CBD, this luxurious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus a study property is looking for the next family to call this place home.
The extensive list of features include, but are not limited to:
- Large country kitchen with polished Sheaoak timber benchtops and cabinets, stainless steel appliances and double drawer dishwasher
- The scullery adjacent to the kitchen has its own air conditioning where this room can be used as a wine cellar
- Sophisticated lounge room with feature bulk head, beautiful drapes over the Jarrah French Doors, down lights, a cosy wood fireplace with fan plus built in speakers for your in-home entertainment system.
- Elegant formal dining room with a chandelier light fitting and chic feature wall paper complimenting the decor of the home
- The large theatre and games room is complete with built in speakers, rear projector and a cinema screen and has its own powder room plus two sets of Jarrah French doors leading to the exterior.
- The two minor bedrooms are large enough for a double or queen bed setting and both have built in wardrobes.
- The home office has its own phone and internet lines but it could also be used as a smaller 4th bedroom or nursery.
- The decor of the king sized master bedroom will leave you in awe. Complete with two double door his and her robes, 3 mirrored built in robes with a dressing corner, beautiful drapes over the double Jarrah French doors which open up onto the limestone landing at the front of the home which capture breathtaking views of the hills.
- The renovated en-suite and main bathroom both have floor to ceiling tiles, chrome fittings and feature wall tiles.
- The home is engulfed by limestone paving while exposed aggregate is featured underneath the gable roof outdoor setting.
- A second sitting area is found at the base of the home with decking and shade sails
- Rainwater tank with mains water connected as well
- Bore reticulation
- Fruit trees including orange, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon and loquats
- A 4 car lock up garage
- Brand new 22 solar panels on the roof
- A river/creek flowing through the front of the property
- Paddocks for farm animals at the front of the home, the Emu and Alpaca featured in the photos are included with the sale
- 6 dams on the property, one of which has Marron
Words and pictures simply do not do this property justice, a private tour will impress the fussiest of buyers in the marketplace and will leave you wanting more.
This property is viewed by appointment only, please contact your exclusive agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bedfordale, WA 6112 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000