1611 Wollombi Road Millfield NSW 2325
A LIFESTYLE INDULGENCE1611 Wollombi Road, Millfield
Fenced into 3 paddocks with 3 dams, the property adjoins the Corrabare State Forest, offering direct riding and walking access. Currently a family hobby farm for horses and cattle, the property offers many lifestyle aspects including serene scenery to relax and enjoy, and amazing natural features including seasonal waterfalls to discover and explore.
A perfect base for permanent living or a weekend retreat from which to enjoy the ‘trappings’ of the Hunter Valley, the unique property is complemented by a spacious North facing, light filled country residence featuring:
* Wide verandahs and decking overlooking the solar heated concrete pool;
* Large chefs kitchen with silestone benchtops and stainless steel appliances;
* Spotted gum timber floorboards throughout;
* Cathedral Ceilings throughout;
* Combustion fire, ceiling fans and air conditioning;
* Open plan with separate living and dining;
* Separate family/reading wing with extensive built-in cupboards and built-in book shelving;
* Four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, 2 with air conditioning, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite;
* Separate study; and
* Solar panels and solar hot water
Additionally there is a large barn style machinery shed with power, cattle yards, a round yard and arena or holding yard.
This is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Millfield, NSW 2325 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000