1609 Nangus Road Gundagai 2722 NSW
Abingdon Station - A highly regarded beef cattle operation
Currently running 1,300 quality Angus breeders
Equally suited to Prime Lambs and Wool Production
Magnificent location – approx. 5 ½ km frontage to the renowned Murrumbidgee River
A large scale signature agricultural holding
Approx. 2,198.53 ha – 5,432 acres
• Ideal location – 10 mins Gundagai, 45 mins Wagga Wagga, 2 hours Canberra and 3 ½ hours to Sydney.
• Fertile and versatile alluvial river flats and undulating grazing and cropping country
• Widely recognised for their annual on farm weaner sale
• Water security a feature – approx. 5 ½ km frontage to the renowned Murrumbidgee River, 711 ml irrigation licences with a centre pivot irrigator, creeks, bores and 48 dams.
• Well presented 6 bedroom homestead, 5 bedroom managers residence, 3 cottages
• Excellent improvements include all steel cattle selling complex, 2 large machinery sheds, substantial new hay shed, shearing shed and numerous additional livestock yards and sheds.
“Abingdon Station” enjoys a reputation as a very well presented and managed large scale successful cattle breeding operation.
From the magnificent Murrumbidgee River flats, the undulating grazing and cropping country, the overall agricultural productivity and the excellent condition of all the improvements, “Abingdon Station” is a credit to both the ownership and management.
Detailed Information Memorandum available - Inspections by appointment
For Sale by Tender
( If not sold beforehand )
Closing Tuesday 4th July at 2pm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gundagai, NSW 2722 priced between $7,000,000 and $13,000,000