1609 Mitchell Highway Orange NSW 2800
“Buringa” & “Patrician”1609 Mitchell Highway, Orange
Excellent Location – Ideal for Sheep & Cattle
Borenore & Molong Creek Frontages
Approx. 634.49 ha - 1,567.82 acres
• Situated (2.4km) Mitchell Highway frontage - 14km NW Orange (a major inland city), 22km SE Molong, 4 hours Sydney
• Production & versatility - history of running a successful merino flock and shorthorn beef herd
• Fertile soil types - predominantly basalt with areas of deep alluvial creek flats, limestone and shale. Ample areas for fodder production
• Securely watered - Borenore & Molong Creeks, 15 dams, 10 livestock troughs and 2 bores
• Securely fenced into 33 paddocks with large sections of new fencing
• 4 residences, shearing shed & yards, cattle yards, 4 hay sheds, storage sheds
“Buringa” & “Patrician” are being offered as one holding.
The opportunity to purchase very productive and versatile country in a high rainfall district should not be missed. The added bonus is the location and easy access to a major inland service centre.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Orange, NSW 2800 priced between $2,800,000 and $5,200,000