160 Wilsons Road Kooroocheang VIC 3364
PICTURESQUE 312 ACRE FARM JUST 15 MINUTES FROM DAYLESFORD160 Wilsons Road, Kooroocheang
- Productive rural property of approx 312 acres located 15 minutes from Daylesford, 25 minutes to Ballarat, 1 hour 30 mins from Melbourne.
- Adjoining 104 acres (cnr Wilsons Rd and Muddy Creek Rd also available)
- Outstanding variety of acreage ranging from rich farmland plateau to undulating picturesque grazing hills with Deep Creek at the rear. Wildlife corridor, direct access to Wombat State Forest, with historic La Franchi's hut nearby. Remnants of goldmining days - diggings, mullock hills
- Sturdy brick farm residence with spectacular views to volcanic hills in the west and state forest to the east. Large and welcoming dining-kitchen area, separate lounge, 3 bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom. Internal access from double garage to separate cleanup area with laundry, shower & toilet
- 10 major paddocks, 3 dams, ideally suited to sheep or cattle
- Groundwater bore connected to stock troughs, gardens and house utility water
- Outbuildings include 2 open haysheds, 3-stand shearing shed (3 phase power) with wool press, adjoining yards. Old wool shed/storage plus separate machinery shed/garaging
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kooroocheang, VIC 3364 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000