1/60 Jackson Street Hamilton QLD 4007
Separate self-contained unit + townhouse!1/60 Jackson Street, Hamilton
Two properties in one, this residence provides the astute buyer with a unique style of living, and would suit a wide range of needs:
Dual Living Potential - the ground floor level is a self-contained dwelling in itself, with a study entrance, open plan lounge, dining and kitchenette, bathroom and a bedroom opening out to a private courtyard setting.
Teenage retreat/in-laws retreat - the ground floor is all on one level, and wheelchair accessible.
Use the ground floor unit as a home office with its own NBN Connection, kitchenette and bathroom.
Upstairs you're welcomed by a well-appointed, air-conditioned open plan kitchen, lounge and dining space opening out to a covered balcony with a large planter box. Bamboo flooring, neutral colour schemes and stone bench tops give a timeless sense of sophistication.
The air-conditioned master suite is quite spacious, has a tree-top aspect and is accompanied by an ensuite bathroom. A second bedroom and main bathroom are also on the same level. Up an additional set of stairs a loft bedroom/rumpus room or home office provides a spot for kids to relax out of the way.
Sweet dreams are made of these:
- Self-contained 1 bedroom unit on ground floor (no stairs)
- Separate 3 bedroom residence above (no internal access)
- Low maintenance bamboo timber flooring/tiles and a neutral colour scheme
- Entertainers kitchen; stone bench tops and stainless appliances
- Spacious covered, tiled balcony with large planter box
- Large courtyard; opening from living spaces and air-conditioned bedroom
- Air-conditioning or ceiling fans throughout
- Secure lock up garage, with additional second 'car space' on title in front of garage + ample storage (including under stair internal storage)
- Low body corporate fees in a small complex of only 5
- Ascot State School Catchment
- Walking distance to Hamilton State School and St Cecilia's Childcare
- Moments from Racecourse Road & Portside Wharf Precincts, as well as bus, rail and City Cat.
Set in the Poinciana Tree lined Jackson Street, this property is one not to be missed.
Contact Nick Bowen to discuss this property further.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamilton, QLD 4007 priced between $420,000 and $780,000