160-162 Park Street Fitzroy North 3068 VIC
Period charm with potential
Let your imagination run free with this elegant Edwardian brick home in a privileged position opposite parkland. Beyond its stylish facade, the time is ripe to restore and revitalise this charmer to its original grandeur working with a range of attractive period finishes. Discover a functional, high-ceilinged home with 4 super-sized bedrooms. Features include an open-plan living and dining space before stepping outside to an elevated wooden decking and private paved courtyard with classical red brick backdrop. Period flourishes include ornate ceiling and cornice work, open fireplaces, leadlighting and original floorboards. Packed full of character, the potential for this property is only limited by one's imagination. Dare to dream!
* "Otira", circa 1905
* 4 bedrooms
* Open-plan living and dining area
* Bathroom with bath and access to atrium
* Functional kitchen with laundry capacity
* Rear decking, paved courtyard, red brick backdrop
* Rear bungalow with bathroom
* Land size of approx. 306 sqm
* Elaborate cornices and ceiling roses, post-supported verandah with period mosaic work, numerous leadlighting examples, OFP, bay windows and seat, circular window, timber floorboards, high-gabled and high-ceilinged
* Vibrant neighbourhood opposite Capital City Trail parkland and moments from Edinburgh Gardens, St Georges Road, CBD transport, Piedimontes shopping
* Tightly held, first time offered for sale in 28 years
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fitzroy North, VIC 3068 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000