16 Waratah Street Arncliffe NSW 2205
GAZE OUT TO THE OCEAN16 Waratah Street, Arncliffe
At its heart is an open-plan living area, complete with a Tasmanian Oak kitchen and entertainment terrace. A separate formal lounge room could easily convert into a fifth bedroom, and an additional living space on the lower ground floor serves as the ultimate man cave or teenager's retreat.
Three large balconies make the most of the home's superb outlook and take in its manicured gardens, complete with mature olive and citrus trees. In addition, a stencil concrete driveway offers abundant off-street parking and extends to a large rear patio and double garage.
Perched high on a hill in a quiet, leafy enclave, the home is within walking distance of Arncliffe Station and shops, close to beaches and a 13-minute train ride from Central Station.
• Four bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes; main with ensuite
• High, ornate ceilings in original portion of the home
• Tasmanian Oak and granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Three immaculate bathrooms, the main with spa bath
• Automated shutters and security gate
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Quality tiled floors throughout
• Land Size 587sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Arncliffe, NSW 2205 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000