16 Swains Crossing Road Lower Inman Valley 5211 SA
SOLD by Heidi Zitterbart 0410 572 208 - Thank you Vendors & Purchasers!
Situated on the outskirts of Victor Harbor, but only a few short minutes to the town centre, is a rural lifestyle enclave of small acreages. This particular property is perched beautifully to capture the panorama of sea and islands, as well as the tree tops of the adjoining VH Golf course. It has a spectacular outlook, which gives you the illusion of much more than just 10 acres. The Inman River provides the northern boundary and there is a spring in the gully.
An outstanding purpose designed and striking home of mainly one level, this magnificent abode includes:
• Amazing light filled entrance hall with an attractive concave feature timber panel ceiling and leadlight features
• 4 double bedrooms all with built in robes, the generous master has a walk in robe and ensuite
• 3 way main bathroom and spacious laundry with plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with spectacular views
• Your choice of formal lounge and dining or perhaps family and rumpus or theatre room
• Study/home office with views that will ensure you get nothing done or 5th bedroom
• 2nd level home gym or hobby room or 6th bedroom if needed
• Double garage under the main roof with built in storage and single carport to the side
• Entertaining decks and patio areas provide multiple areas to absorb the views
• 4 thoughtfully placed split system reverse cycle air conditioners and a slow combustion wood heater provide all year round comfort when needed
• High ceilings for that extra luxury
• Freshly painted throughout with the addition of a few more modern features we will let you see to appreciate
There's also plenty more on offer including -
• A granny flat with separate master bedroom, kitchen/meals/family and a rumpus or bunk room plus bathroom & laundry facilities. Bosch gas hot water & gas stove plus water filter and an attached workshop with loft and a panel lift door.
• 50x30x14 foot Olympic shed built 2009 with concrete floor and sliding doors each end for drive through access.
• Smaller/older shed including woodshed & stable.
• 6x6000gallon water tanks new in 2001. 4 rainwater, 2 river water with 2 pressure pumps. All tanks can be individually switched on/off.
The true magic of this property is in the ambience, the vista and the seclusion only minutes from the town centre but far enough away to enjoy the peace and tranquility. So if you are not ready to down size to suburbia or looking to escape it, this offering is truly something special.
Inspection respectfully requested by appointment only and some notice would be appreciated by calling Heidi Zitterbart direct on 0410 572 208.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lower Inman Valley, SA 5211 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000