16 Southport Boulevard Dawesville WA 6211
A CUT ABOVE THE REST16 Southport Boulevard, Dawesville
Currently one registered bidder, current bid $600,000
Imagine sitting on your balcony, a glass of wine or perhaps a cocktail in hand, the rolling green fairways the 'The Cut’ Golf Course open before you and then meet in perfect harmony with the sparkling blue water of the Indian ocean. Completing this vision splendid, the terraced homes and terracotta tiling of Port Bouvard add a Mediterranean quality to this stunning vista.
Built by master Builder Danmar Homes, this stunning residence not only provides such enjoyment, it offers the following outstanding features:
• 4 king size bedrooms and a 5th guest bedroom or home office
• 2 Wonderful bathrooms and 3 toilets
• Master bedroom with his & her robes & luxurious ensuite with spa bath, twin vanity and extra large shower
• Superb entry boasting porcelain tiles throughout the ground floor
• Terrific home theatre with kitchenette and rear alfresco access
• Stunning upstairs living, featuring timber floors
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & great storage
• Chefs, galley kitchen with Essa Stone tops, 900mm appliances, plenty of cupboard space with vinyl wrap extra large self closing drawers & large pantry
• High quality upstairs master bedroom with superb ensuite
• Huge balcony taking in the stunning views
• Wonderfully private and protected rear yard and alfresco patio
• Oversize garage for the big family car
This superb home is being offered to the market using our unique and innovative ‘Open Negotiation’ sales platform, offering all buyers an equal and fair opportunity to secure this wonderful home. We are delighted to invite all enquiries and can’t wait to welcome the lucky new owner into this delightful residence. Call Ted or Imelda on 0411 287 384/ 0411 682 797
- Sun, 29th Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dawesville, WA 6211 priced between $490,000 and $910,000