16 Nardoo Street Glenfield Park NSW 2650
contemporary edge16 Nardoo Street, Glenfield Park
- freshly painted, the spacious tiled lounge room and formal dining and is accented by plantation shutters and impeccable styling
- with three bedrooms, all with built-ins and new carpet; the main enjoys the outlook of the garden from a bay window and ensuite access to the main bathroom
- sleek and modern, the galley style kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar overlooking the living area with slow combustion wood heater
- an enclosed covered pergola extends the living space outdoors, overlooking the rear yard with plenty of space for the kids to play
- there is rear yard access via the double lock-up carport, a built-in barbeque area plus a shed with roller door access
- offering seasonal comfort year round is a slow combustion wood heater, two gas bayonet points and ducted evaporative cooling
- rental potential of $330-340 per week, providing an estimated potential annual return of 5.2-5.4%
- enjoying a handy position in a quiet cul-de-sac, only minutes to South City Shopping Centre, childcare centre and public transport
A perfect opportunity to own a versatile, conveniently located and beautifully updated home that will appeal to families and investors alike
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenfield Park, NSW 2650 priced between $230,000 and $420,000