16 Muraban Road Dural NSW 2158
OPEN SATURDAY 1-1.30PM. Affordable acreage in prime Dural location. Privately situated single level home + pool on pretty acres in the heart of Dural.16 Muraban Road, Dural
The block also features bushland areas with trails and an absolutely stunning bushland backdrop with far-reaching views.
Privately positioned and accessed via a long horse-shoe drive, the home is set well back from the road in a private location and affords a wonderful opportunity for the astute buyer to enter the acreage market and place their own stamp on this lovely home.
The home is deceptively spacious and offers:
• Light filled open plan kitchen with gas appliances and ample cupboard and bench space throughout.
• Lounge room with floor to ceiling windows and cosy combustion fire, perfect for those colder wintery nights
• Separate dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
• Four bedrooms: the Master situated at one end of the home with walk-in robe and newly renovated en-suite with frameless shower, modern vanity and toilet. The second bedroom walks out to an open plan study room. This space is ideal for a teenager wanting an additional area in which to study. Bedrooms three and four are situated at the other end of the home and feature floor to ceiling windows and light filled rooms.
• The main bathroom offers double vanity, bath, shower and toilet.
• Additionally there is a separate family room/tv room with potential to be converted to a fifth bedroom if required.
Other features include
• Split air conditioning
• Two and a half car garage with work-shop area
• Fully fenced dog proof front yard
• Good storage by way of built-in cupboards
This 5 acre parcel offers a mix of cleared land suitable for a couple of horses, lovely bushland trails around the property, ideal for bike riding plus a beautiful ridge with far-reaching stunning bushland vistas. There is access down to trails towards the rear of the property; ideal for young adventurers to explore and enjoy.
For the lifestyle seekers, there is also a sparkling salt-water in-ground pool with covered entertaining area; an ideal spot for alfresco dining and entertaining.
Other features include:
• Second driveway access
• Taps and water outlets around the property
• Small shed with concrete floor
• A very vibrant veggy garden offering a whole array of herbs and other delights.
• Large chook pen with chooks providing fresh eggs for morning breakfast. These chooks are being offered with the property.
This is a complete package for those waiting for an opportunity to enter the acreage market. With plenty of scope to further improve this property affords an ideal opportunity to enjoy the wonderful rural Dural lifestyle.
Conveniently located in the Carters Road vicinity; just moments to Dural shops, schools and transport.
Don't delay this will not last long!
Please note - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dural, NSW 2158 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000