16 Monks Crescent Buderim QLD 4556
An Outstanding Home In A Desirable Location16 Monks Crescent, Buderim
One of the most appealing, unique aspects of this impressive home is the second level upstairs offers two king size, ensuited master bedrooms. Master bedroom one has a dual vanity ensuite and walk-in robe with a few stairs leading up to the bedroom and onto the retreat with full width ocean views and Moreton Island vistas. The two master suites feature timber floors and great breezes.
On the lower level of the home, a full renovation has been done by the current owners. There is a queen size bedroom plus a study or single fourth bedroom with a full bathroom.
The rear of the home opens into a spacious tiled living area with air-conditioning and fireplace. Flooded with natural light due to its easterly aspect, the home offers a feeling of flow with a sunken lounge or sunroom.
The stone top and crisp modern white kitchen opens onto the alfresco area and granite finished in-ground pool.
Very few homes come to the market with two true master suites in the Buderim area, appealing to a range of buyers.
The current owners renovated the home to the highest of standards with the intent of enjoying Buderim for the long term however a move down south for work has now offered this home to market.
- Three Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study
- Two King Size Master Bedrooms Upstairs With Ensuites
- Air-conditioned Master Bedrooms
- 650m² Fully Fenced Elevated Allotment
- Fully Renovated By Real Living Homes
- Panoramic Ocean Vistas From Parents Retreat
- New In-ground Pool With Glass Fencing
- Open Plan Tiled Living Area
- Fireplace In Family Room
- Sunken Lounge Sunroom
- Crisp White & Stone Top Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Three Bathrooms In Total
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Walk To Buderim Village
- Walk To Local Shops
- Rental Appraisal $750.00 Per Week Approx.
- Close To Transport & Schools
A stunning Buderim residence in a picturesque lifestyle location.
Building & Pest Reports Upon Request
* The sellers have plans and approvals for a double carport if required by the buyer.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Buderim, QLD 4556 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000