16 Maxwell Avenue Gorokan NSW 2263
A place to call 'Home'.16 Maxwell Avenue, Gorokan
This beautiful 3 bedroom home on just over 500sqm is perfect for first home buyers, investors, families or retirees. Features of this propery include:
- Open plan living area featuring plantation shutters.
- Newly renovated Kitchen with ample bench space and cabinetry, new dishwasher, fanforced oven and range hood.
- Renovated tidy and practical bathroom with separate shower/bath.
- Air-conditioner and ceiling fans.
- Floorboards throughout.
- Separate toilet and Bathroom.
- Freshly painted lounge, kitchen diner, bathroom and toilet.
- Functional floor plan with bedrooms, bathroom, toilet and laundry down the hall.
- Three bedrooms with quality curtains, two with build in wardrobes.
- Covered deck entertaining area.
- Large, fully fenced backyard, perfect for pets and children.
- Beautiful gardens including a large raised veggie patch.
- Carport and Garage.
- Side access.
- Front picket fence and freshly painted exterior.
- Quiet street in Gorokan.
-Walking distance from public school, service station, chemist, post office, public transport and Budgewoi/Tuggerah lake.
- Short drive to major shopping centre, doctors, leagues club, cinemas and high school.
- 10 minute drive to the beach and M1 for commuters.
With so many features don't miss out on the opportunity to call this place 'Home'. Contact the owner today to arrange an inspection!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Secure Parking
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbath,modern kitchen,polished timber floors,renovated,renovated kitchen,separate dining room,garden,level lawn,pet friendly,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,near waterfront,quiet location,beach/coastal property
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gorokan, NSW 2263 priced between $330,000 and $610,000