16 Johnston Street Warilla NSW 2528
OPEN FOR INSPECTION THIS SAT 1ST OCTOBER 12:30-1PM16 Johnston Street, Warilla
If you are tired of looking through properties that need work to get them up to scratch? Then don't miss this opportunity to secure a fully renovated bright and airy family home set on an impressive 594m2 block with two street frontages.
Property features include;
• Freshly painted throughout in neutral tones
• Recently replaced carpets
• Built-ins in all three bedrooms
• Renovated modern bathroom
• Large lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
• Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel oven and ample bench & cupboard space
• LED down lights throughout
• Large undercover outdoor entertaining/living area which can be enclosed with bistro blinds
• Laundry with internal/external access & separate toilet
• Solar pump hot water system
• Well maintained fully fenced yard with fire pit area/playground/herb garden and plenty of grassed area to kick the footy.
• An oversized detached garage with workshop which has power & water connected and could easily be converted into separate living quarters or the ultimate man cave.
Positioned within close proximity to schools, shops, hospitals, bus line, Stockland Shellharbour, local pool, Lake Foreshore and patrolled beaches, this property will not last. Call Jack Scofield today to arrange an inspection.
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warilla, NSW 2528 priced between $320,000 and $590,000