16 Inverness Drive Meadow Springs WA 6210
FAMILY HOME-LARGE BLOCK-BARGAIN PRICE!16 Inverness Drive, Meadow Springs
Comfortable 4bed 2bath family home in quiet location. 1kw solar
Huge front lounge, plus dining & games area. 2 x r/c split aircon
Large 824m2 block with room for kids, workshop, pool & more
Extensive outdoor area with patio, fire pit & kids playground
Walk to shops, so close to schools, transport, golf, beaches
This charming Meadow Springs home has a great feel throughout, quiet and convenient location with parks and lake nearby, walk to shops, near stunning beaches, golf course/country club, transport, private/public schools and much more!
Some of the many features of this quality home are:
- Bright kitchen with glass top electric cook top, electric oven, canopy range hood, good bench/cupboard space, fridge/freezer recess, corner pantry, dish washer...
- Large dining area off kitchen plus great sunken family with direct access to patio
-Spacious lounge room at front of the home with views of enclosed front yard
- Secluded rear master bedroom with walk in robe and own ensuite
- 3 minor beds inc robes plus a 2nd bathroom inc bath tub, 2nd wc for convenience
- Awesome backyard with large patio for fantastic outdoor entertaining inc masses of paving, fire pit, kids playground & chook/animal enclosure (can be removed)
- Lots of room for workshop, pool, caravan, boat and more
You must see this very affordable and charming property which is spacious yet feels homely, located only a short drive to the Mandurah CBD with all on offer including the popular foreshore precinct, restaurants, cafes, theatres, Performing Arts centre and a whole lot more!!
Call Bruno Mocerino today on 0448 906 625 or Jennifer Mocerino on 0416 022 665 to arrange your viewing before it's too late!
Property Code: 5030
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Meadow Springs, WA 6210 priced between $250,000 and $460,000