16 Freyburg Street Sorrento QLD 4217
Executive Family Entertainer on North-Facing Double Block, Tennis Court, Protected Boat Mooring, Dual Living.16 Freyburg Street, Sorrento
A great entertainer with open plan formal and informal living areas which flow out to the North-covered alfresco terrace and freestanding self-contained man cave, while enjoying panoramic water views of the Main River junction from every aspect.
This is your opportunity to enjoy the very best of Queensland living in your own private secure resort.
* Full double brick, concrete slab, quality construction
* 5 ensuited bedrooms, choice of upstairs or ground floor master suites
* New designer open-plan kitchen, stone benchtops, 2nd family room adjoining
* Floors of polished timber and porcelain tiles, high ceilings, double entry
* State-of-the-art cinema-family room, surround-sound system
* Executive study, private entry, open fire place, wet bar
* Secure and fully fenced compound with security system
* Fully self-contained ground floor apartment for guests; own entrance
* Alfresco dining terraces, waterfront glass-fenced pool and spa
* Poolside self-contained pavilion/bar & billiard room plus riverside alung alung
* 3+ car garage, circular driveway, grand entrance and gatehouse
* Championship North-South all-weather floodlit tennis court
* Private sandy beach, 15 metre concrete pontoon, jet ski dock
* Protected deep water mooring within metres of Main River
* Prestigious Riviera estate, walk to local shops & cafes
* Short drive minutes to business centre, private schools & beaches
A unique opportunity to purchase a half acre family estate facing North with skyline views.
Please contact agent for inspection times.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Thu, 27th Oct 11:00AM +
- Alarm System
- Pool (In Ground)
- Building Area
- 759m² Virtual Tour: Click to view
Other FeaturesClose to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sorrento, QLD 4217 priced between $3,900,000 and $7,200,000