16 Fleming Avenue Seabrook 3028 VIC
Affordable, light-filled comfort and convenience
Bright, light-filled and blessed with vast formal and informal living spaces, this particularly large, 2 bedroom, brick home is well presented, yet cosmetically improvable, making it a terrific option for investors and first home buyers seeking a home with easy city access.
• The home's central hub is its enormous open-plan kitchen / meals / living that flows out to a sunny outdoor living area.
• With attractive polished timber floors, the formal lounge presents an alternative living zone.
• The master bedroom is a particularly spacious retreat with a private ensuite.
• A carport, substantial backyard and two garden sheds offer the convenience of extra storage.
• Also features ducted heating and air conditioning, robes in both bedrooms, a second bathroom with separate wc and a European laundry.
• With easy access to the city via the freeway, shops and cafes just around the corner and a peaceful residential charm, there is plenty to love about this affordable location.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seabrook, VIC 3028 priced between $290,000 and $550,000