16 Fewings Street Clovelly NSW 2031
Panoramic views for the family to enjoy16 Fewings Street, Clovelly
Generous, stylish and highly flexible, its beautifully appointed layout features a selection of living spaces, two balconies and a child-friendly outdoor area.
Buses for Bondi and the city are within a stroll, and it is handy to St Anthony's Primary, St Catherine's and Clovelly Public School.
• Versatile floorplan, potentially allowing for conversion into 4th bedroom
• French doors open to an entertainment area and level garden
• Country style gas kitchen equipped with European appliances
• Upper level accommodation with walk/built-ins, two balconies
• Sleek full main bathroom, guest bathroom conceals the laundry
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings, skylight, plantation shutters
• Gas barbecue fitting/hot water/heating, ducted air conditioning
• Easy maintenance grounds with a neat playhouse and storage
• Two car spaces with direct access to the quiet one-way street
A walk to restaurants, cafes and the sparking waters of Clovelly beach, this home is ready to deliver an exceptional family lifestyle.
For more information contact Mark Horn of Little Real Estate on 0466 982 363.
- Wed, 23rd Aug 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Thu, 24th Aug 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 26th Aug 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 30th Aug 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Thu, 31st Aug 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 2nd Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 6th Sep 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Thu, 7th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 9th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 9th Sep11:30AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clovelly, NSW 2031 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,700,000