16 Dennis Way Canning Vale 6155 WA
Magnificent Entertainer !
Set in the highly sort after Ranford Estate and situated close public transport and beautiful parklands, is this 2008, two story Perceptions built home. This amazing home consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre and modern kitchen and would be perfect for a busy family, a young professional couple or downsizer.
The warm Blackbutt flooring invites you in, and the modern large kitchen keeps you wanting to see more!
Make sure this one is first on your list!
• Built 2008
• Approx 200sqm living space
• 433sqm block
• Double story modern facade
• Easy care front garden behind secure fencing.
• Double Wooden doors leading into spacious foyer
• Beautiful Blackbutt flooring throughout ground level
• Formal lounge/Theatre room with black butt wood flooring and French doors
• 3 minor bedrooms are spacious all with carpets, built in robes and Roman blinds
• Light bright main bathroom finished in crisp white and brown.
• Laundry has a full length bench with cupboards.
• Large Modern Kitchen overlooking the dining/living area equipped with stainless steel appliances, Corian bench tops, stainless steel appliances and venetian blinds.
• Dining/Living space boasts Roman Blinds, Split System air conditioner and leads out to alfresco dining.
• Blackbutt stairs lead up to an amazing Parents Retreat/Home Office
• Large carpeted Masters suite with an amazing walk in robe
• Gorgeous en suite bathroom with double porcelain vanities and separate toilet.
• Sliding doors take you out to the massive decked outdoor entertaining area hosting an elevated decked area.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Side access and parking for trailer
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $440,000 and $820,000