16 David Drive Geographe WA 6280
Beachside Treasure16 David Drive, Geographe
Please call Boyd for a price guide.
The owners have instructed Stocker Preston to SELL and are willing to meet the market. If you're dreaming of beachside holidays or a forever home by the bay, this unique 6 bed, 2 bath beach home will impress. Nestled amongst the peppy trees, in a highly sought after quiet treed street approx 350m from the stunning Geographe Bay, this generous sized home ticks all the boxes. Imagine strolling along the bay, cruising the stunning coast and securing permanent prime seats for all the local events. Immerse yourself now in the beautiful Busselton - Margaret River Region.
• 6 bed, 2 bath family home set amongst a private treed location
• Recently renovated custom designed kitchen and bathrooms
• Freshly painted with new floorings
• Open plan with two separate living areas plus a study
• Cosy wood fire and feature raked ceilings in family room
• Approx 350m stroll to the stunning Geographe Bay
• Large 806sqm block with established gardens
• Private large north east facing outdoor entertaining area
• Room for all the toys with side access to a large 6m x 6m shed
• Centrally located near shops, school and only a short drive to the Busselton CBD and Port Geographe Marina
• Solar hot water system
• Connected to sewer
The perfect home for large gatherings with family and friends, or an exceptional opportunity for a unique short stay accommodation property. Call now to view this beachside treasure, priced and located to impress. This home will SELL and all reasonable offers WILL be presented. Call Boyd now for private viewing
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Geographe, WA 6280 priced between $340,000 and $620,000