16 Concraige Way Willetton WA 6155
SPECTACULAR SPACIOUS PARADISE16 Concraige Way, Willetton
Where do I begin to describe how inviting, warm & comfortable this light & bright, spacious home is,....with multiple Living areas, multiple Dining areas, double size bedrooms with robes. This is living, everything done for you, and everything there for you.
With tropical gardens and manicured grassed areas, massive paved Alfresco area for entertaining, huge shed with power, ample parking for boat, caravan and trailer and more cars, bike shed, tool area. Sit back and absorb this spacial peaceful home with gorgeous surrounds and sparkling below ground pool. Please do not miss out on the opportunity to secure this fantastic family home.
- 4 bedroom family Webb & Brown Neaves quality built home
- large master bedroom with walk in robe and
- renovated ensuite
- subsequent bedrooms all good sizes with robes (2xQueen)
- light spacious lounge
- formal dining or study/office
- great functional modern kitchen
- with gas cooking, double sink, 2 drawer dishwasher & lots of storage & big bench space
- large family room with separate meals area
- large games or theatre room with glass French doors
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- gas bayonets
- gas hot water system
- alarm system
- Security screens
- huge gazebo for entertaining family and friends
- below ground pool with provisions for heating
- reticulated gardens from
- double garage
- wide driveway and room for caravan or boat
- underground power
- powered shed
- storage shed
- 3 phase power
- Rostrata Primary School zone - walking distance
- Willetton High School zone
- walking distance to Rostrata shops, transport and parks
- large flat block of 789sqm
This home has too many features to list. Be quick to secure this "resort" style home.
- Sun, 30th Apr 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Willetton, WA 6155 priced between $610,000 and $1,130,000