16/88 Newmarket Street Flemington VIC 3031
Clearly Captivating16/88 Newmarket Street, Flemington
Enjoying the intimacy of a small boutique block and a top (second) floor corner position, the apartment presents a coveted and rare combination of substantial indoor/outdoor living options.
Presenting the Melbourne skyline only 5km away, a vast wrap-around entertaining balcony spanning approximately 40m2, envelopes an expansive open living domain and two of the three double bedrooms (the master with sliding glass door access).
Meanwhile, the brand new two-tone kitchen with lustrous Caesarstone counters and a full complement of appliances including Dishlex dishwasher inspires the menu.
Superior service doesn’t end there.
The central bathroom sparkles with new surfaces, boasting a frameless shower, contemporary rectangular freestanding bath and a modern vanity with soft-closing drawers.
Security is assured for apartment occupants via intercom entry and vehicles with two undercover parking allocations included.
Completing the package is split system air conditioning, new floors and fresh paint, full laundry and ample storage including large built-in wardrobes.
Furthermore, it’s merely walking distance to Newmarket Plaza, Newmarket train station plus Racecourse Road trams, cafes and shops.
- Sensational wrap-around balcony enjoyed from most rooms savouring spectacular city vistas
- Brand new kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and a full complement of appliances
- Sparkling new bathroom with freestanding tub, modern vanity and frameless shower
- Generous accommodation via three double bedrooms, the master with balcony access
- Secure undercover parking for two vehicles, intercom entry and split system air conditioning
- Close to Newmarket Plaza, Newmarket station and Racecourse Road tram, shops and cafes
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Flemington, VIC 3031 priced between $380,000 and $700,000