1/594A Blaxland Road Eastwood 2122 NSW
North-East Unit With Development Upside
Conveniently located only minutes away from Eastwood station, this full-brick generously-sized unit presents beautifully offering spacious open plan living with dedicated study area, flowing through to the sundrenched East-facing bedrooms. Minutes stroll to Eastwood Primary, trains and buses. Accessible yet secure ground floor location allows a perfect opportunity for downsizers, first-home buyers or the savvy investor, with huge development upside being 1 out of a boutique size of only 6 units in the block.
FIRST HOME BUYERS ATTENTION:
• No stamp duty to first home buyers - great deal
• Renovated unit with large living plus study area
• North-East facing full-brick; Updated kitchen
• Block of 6 units with huge development upside
• Easy to acquire the block for redevelopment
• Close to Epping Boys High, MQ Centre & Uni
• APPROX. RATES. Strata: $580/q, Water: $174/q and Council: $303/q
• APPROX. AREA. Internal: 72.5sqm, Carspace: 13.7sqm and TOTAL: 86.2sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eastwood, NSW 2122 priced between $420,000 and $780,000