158 Douglas Avenue Kensington WA 6151
Delightful Kensington Charmer158 Douglas Avenue, Kensington
Located in the sought after suburb of Kensington is this jewel of a family home. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas, this home offers so much to the growing family or savvy investor looking to take advantage of a close to the CBD location with some of Perth's finest public and private schools a short drive away. Originally built in 1939, this home has been extensively renovated. The internals of the home have been finished in an art deco style featuring high ceilings, stepped cornices, a grand entrance with chandelier, pressed tin finishes and a superb curved jarrah staircase.
Other features as follows:
• A parents' retreat including a generous upstairs master bedroom that opens up onto a balcony offering city and surrounding suburbs views. Also includes a walk in robe, a spa ensuite, and separate toilet.
• Marble topped vanity with art deco themed bathroom tiling.
• Roomy downstairs bedrooms; two with built in robes.
• Well equipped kitchen with separate scullery adjacent to the laundry.
• Lounge separated by bi-fold doors that open up to extend the lounge dining area.
• Magnificent jarrah floorboards throughout.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• NBN and security alarm system.
• Solar hot water system.
• Single car garage with loads of storage. More storage under the stairs.
• More parking for 2 additional vehicles.
• Access to property from rear walkway.
Without doubt, there are very few suburbs that offer the same amenities as Kensington. Close proximity to the CBD, the river, the crown Casino and new stadium complex, hotels and restaurants and the burgeoning Victoria Park cappuccino strip and shopping centres. This property offers access to all of the above and will provide an envious lifestyle. Viewing will not disappoint - be quick.
Water Rates: $1,090.17 pa
Council Rates: $2,078.59 pa
Original home built 1939
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kensington, WA 6151 priced between $700,000 and $1,290,000