154 Barolin Esplanade Coral Cove QLD 4670
ONE OF ONLY 6 HOUSES IN AUSTRALIA OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN & GOLF COURSE!154 Barolin Esplanade, Coral Cove
One of the most private homes in the area with a discreet, a landscaped, gated driveway concealing the home itself from the road. Features of this home include:
* A generously sized, 310m2 designer floor plan
* All bedrooms and living spaces feature ocean views
* Multiple large living spaces with 5m high curved ceiling - informal dining, formal dining/lounge, casual living room, semi-enclosed terrace
* Designer kitchen with gas cooking, inbuilt butchers block, wall mounted oven, appliance cabinet, dishwasher, granite benchtops.
* Master bedroom separate to the other bedrooms, complete with air-conditioning, open spa bath, twin vanities, separate toilet
* Close by is an office or fourth bedroom with built in cupboard
* The two other bedrooms are king sized with built in robes
* The family bathroom has a huge shower and bath
* Separate toilet with another powder vanity
* Large laundry which is also currently being used as a craft room. Plenty of bench and cupboard space, opens onto the side courtyard
* Plenty of space for vehicles and boats with a double garage attached to the home as well as a lean to on the side of the home
* No shortage of storage space with a huge walk in storeroom at the back of the garage and four other linen cupboards throughout the home
* The front terrace is truly a highlight, right on the beautifully maintained Golf Course with the Pacific Ocean as it's backdrop. Pull down blinds have been installed for extra privacy and weather protection.
An absolutely stunning location, extremely unique. This time of year you can enjoy the whales playing right infront of you. Please contact Emma Bauer to arrange your private inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coral Cove, QLD 4670 priced between $530,000 and $980,000