152 Forsyth Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Central dynamite152 Forsyth Street, Wagga Wagga
This affordable Central property could be just what you have been searching for
- this traditional weatherboard cottage is in need of some work to rejuvenate its original charm, with an abundance of potential to create an inviting family home
- traditional features still intact include timber sash windows, timber panelling, high ceilings and timber floorboards
- imagine being only a few blocks from the main street and across the road from your own coffee shop and park
- the floor plan consists of two bedrooms plus an external office/sleepout accessed from the front porch, a formal lounge room, kitchen with meals area plus the original rear verandah has been enclosed
- the home sits on a 613 square metre block with plenty of room to extend if you wish (subject to council approval)
- the single driveway leads to a shed and adjoining carport at the rear of the block
With an opportunity to secure a large block in an enviable Central location, this home is just waiting for a new lease on life - make it yours today
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $200,000 and $380,000