1515/8 Church Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Designed for lifestyle and location1515/8 Church Street, Fortitude Valley
This modern complex combines light filled interiors, contemporary finishes and an easy-care layout in a complex surrounded by all lifestyle amenities including nearby cafes, restaurants, bars, retail stores, and transport options. The apartment features secure parking and a rooftop skygarden and a BBQ area.
The Mosaic Apartments are surrounded by the latest fashion, restaurants, beauty spas, homewares stores and cafes, the apartment is located in a stylish and stunning area of Brisbane. It is well worth browsing along this chic and upmarket street. The James St. precinct features a mix of over 130 specialty shops, including a huge range of designer clothing and homewares stores, award-winning restaurants and cafes, art galleries and design havens.
- Light filled open living areas
- Interiors features with quality finishes and fittings
- Master suite complete with ensuite bathroom
- Generously scaled guest bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Kitchen with a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Ducted air conditioning and laundry
- Single car space in secure basement car park
- Moments to restaurants, buses, ferries and trains
- Airport in 15 mins and direct access to all major arterial roads
- Adjacent to James Street
- Moments to everything in Fortitude Valley
- 5 mins to the CBD
- Strong rental return
An exceptional lifestyle choice in the heart of Fortitude Valley, this exclusive address offers everything that you could need at your doorstep.
Call Ben Mak today on 0411 717 318 or email email@example.com to inspect the property.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Rooftop terrace, BBQ area, Communal herb and vegetable garden
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 priced between $320,000 and $590,000