15/11-13 Holborn Avenue Dee Why NSW 2099
Impeccable Apartment in the Heart of Dee Why15/11-13 Holborn Avenue, Dee Why
footsteps to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and transport to the CBD. This well-maintained security
apartment is immaculately presented and boasts the following features;
• Spacious open plan living with adjoining sunlit balcony
• Two (2) spacious light filled bedroom, master with ensuite
• Stylish caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking
• Timber floor-boards throughout with split system air-conditioning
• Peaceful leafy setting with easy access to transport and CBD
• Secure complex with level access to all amenities, security intercom
• Modern bathrooms, main with integrated laundry
• Under building secure parking
Water Rates: $168.41 p/q
Council Rates: $301.50 p/q
Strata Levies: $655.50 p/q
It wont last long, as apartments in this complex are tightly held.
Contact Mark Vaiasinni From Ray White Freshwater on 0405 627 798.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000