1503/61 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
An iconic harbourside offering1503/61 Macquarie Street, Sydney
- A magnificent rare offering unrivalled in pedigree or position
- Huge lounge with both formal and casual living
- Favoured flow through layout from East to West
- Situated within the upper private residential floors
- Stunning kitchen with gas appliances, granite benches, breakfast nook
- Generous bedrooms, built-ins, master has deluxe ensuite
- Indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gym
- Entertainers' balconies, grand staircase with internal lift access
- Generous storeroom, double lock up garage
- In-house dining and room service, 24 hr concierge
A refined masterpiece in a dress circle setting, this exquisite entertainers' haven is conveniently placed barely metres to such renowned establishments as 'Hacienda' and 'ECQ', theatres, cinemas, ferries, trains, museums and the CBD.
Water Rates: $172 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: $381 Quarterly approx.
Strata Levies: $8484 Quarterly approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $4,400,000 and $8,200,000