150 Charles Riley Road Trigg WA 6029
Home Sweet Home150 Charles Riley Road, Trigg
Walk into this lovingly renovated home you're greeted by striking high ceilings, a spacious theatre room and formal dining with abundant natural light and a neutral colour scheme, you can simply move in and make it home sweet home.
The front yard is paved area surrounded by an easy care garden with established trees, providing ample parking and space for several cars or a boat or caravan. Out the back, is a large alfresco area with timber decking and ceiling fans, perfect for year round entertaining, and plenty of space for kids to run around.
This sought after location provides all the amenities a stones throw away, making it ideal for a young family, an astute investor, downsizing to low maintenance living or first home buyers – don't miss out, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
- Modern Kitchen, Dining and Lounge Area
- Outdoor Alfresco with decking and ceiling fans
- Huge grassed backyard with storage shed
- Large Master Suite with built in robe
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with built in robes and cabinetry
- Main Bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and toilet
- Laundry with access outdoors
- Ducted Evaporative Air-Conditioning
- Close to Trigg Beach and Clarko Reserve
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Close to great schools
- Close to public transport
- Close to Medical Center, dentist and other health services
- Close proximity to freeway access
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON Tuesday 10th October at 6:00pm
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trigg, WA 6029 priced between $460,000 and $850,000